Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A/C

Ladies and gentlemen, Central air is a beautiful thing. We were dying the past few weeks on the days over 90 degrees or close to it. I went ahead and had the 40 year old furnace replaced and added central air. My boss said that A/C is the only thing worth paying for these days(when I think about it, he's right). We lucked out though because the house was built in 1938 and the house has duct work throughout, only no returns on the 2nd floor. That is my next project to tackle myself. That will be post-wedding and honeymoon though.

4 comments:

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Come on, tackle that project now ya sissy. It's not like there is anything else going on. Hooray for a/c!

SRR said...

So wait? Where are you sleeping? Is there AC on the second floor?

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

A/C is for sissies (is that how you spell that?) and boys with small teeth.....HAHA!

cmeddie said...

Easy for the Dentist in the brand new house to say...