Sunday, July 09, 2006

Back from the honeymoon

All is well here and we are home safe.
Why didn't anyone tell me that removing a memory card from a camera before it's turned off erases the pictures on the memory card. There were some good pictures of downtown Charleston on there. It was only the small card that comes with the camera, we got a new 1 gig card and I don't really know if we'll ever need to take the pics off of it.
I'll get the pics we have off of the camera later and post a few from the vaca.

2 comments:

SRR said...

EWWW!! So glad you're back. Now buddy, you've got some back-blog reading to catch up on. Pictures to see. BTW, What exactley did you do on your honeymoon?!?! I want DETAILS!! :-)

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

I agree with RR, that little post is not going to cut it.