Friday, July 14, 2006

My first week back

Hey guys. It's so good to know that ALL 3 OF YOU are so eagerly awaiting my next post. Well here it is. I was dreading the return to work, but the week actually flew by. Aside from the A** kisser at work me and another fella are very close to killing, things went smooth. This newer guy is doing some serious pube flossing. He knows very little about the business and does absolutely nothing..NOTHING!!! I wish I could waste the at least 40 hours of labor walking around a house with a manual trying to look important when the boss isn't around. I don't sweat much, but A** kissers take the strawberry with white icing piece of cake. I just want to stab him in the eye with a spoon....thanks for that one Q.
'nuf said, anyway. I am doing well and finally able to get in on some of the yard work that needs tending to. I spent last evening tearing out a bunc of vines down along the back fence. It's nice to be able to get started on it all. With my surgery and then planning for the wedding, I didn't have time to do much of anything. So what do you say Q, wanna go out and do some drinking. I haven't been out for a while to a bar just to hang out and drink.....maybe it's because of the all of the smoke, but I think once in a while won't hurt.
Your friendly neighborhood married man,
Danno
PS-here's a few pics from Charleston. If they don't post I'll try again. And what's a vacation with Danno without a trip to a WWII Aircraft Carrier? It's not a trip at all man!!!! The beautiful home is the Boone Hall Plantation

2 comments:

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Who the hell is Q, and why is he stabbing people with spoons?

Dan-O said...

Q is your wife man.