Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hot Ass Day In An Attic


Generally speaking, my job is a fairly technical one with very little exertion whatsoever. Today was no different only it involved getting up in an attic and pulling down wires we had prepped from a brand new 8 car garage to the clients pool house equipment rack(I know 8 car garage and pool house is too much in one sentence for the layperson, but I'm getting pretty numb to the whole $$$ and our clients, everyday is just another rich ass).
So in the very little time I spent pulling down these wires (1hour), I lost at least 50lbs. of body water, ok not really but my clothes were absolutely drenched, to the point where Mrs. Client asked if I had jumped into the pool.
All I have to say is that the hard part is done, the fun part is actually making it all work now.
Well I'm home now and I am going to relax this evening, I have done yard work the past 2 nights and have gotten done what I wanted to get finished with. Time to relax with the Palmer Dog (aka. P-Diddy,Palm,Shithead{sometimes} Good boy{other times, and Bozo}. The pic was taken after we had gotten back from the honeymoon. He was whooped from a weeks worth of running full out with my brothers Jack Russell Terr.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I wish MY ass were rich. However, it's poor, like the rest of me.

EIGHT CAR GARAGE. EIGHT CAR GARAGE. Who is this guy, Jerry Seinfeld?? Who needs an EIGHT CAR GARAGE!?!

SRR said...

I never get numb to those rich asses...never!!!

Palmer needs a play date with Daisy!

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

You should have responded to Ms Client, "Well, no I didn't jump in the pool. Would you like me to?" while raising your eyebrow up and down for effect.

Stephanie said...

Dude, that dog looks like I feel.