Wednesday, July 19, 2006

You'll Get Nothing And Like It!!!



Back at the detached 8 car garage house today and the newly high school graduated son was going over what he wanted for his dorm room next year while he was away at school. They were going over the list he had created when he began the classic "I want...., and I want...., and this, and I'd like this for this....." All I could think of was Spalding and Caddy Shack. I had to leave the area of the house and move downstairs so I could laugh a little. AHHHH, the things that make us laugh in life, huh?
By the way, hey Q(aka. Rabbitt), can you get started on the above recipe for me and the Landlord. How I miss your baking skills as far as the sweets go. The wife doesn't make me cookies yet. No one's sweeter than you.<-----Does this make me an ass kisser too?

3 comments:

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

10,000 chocolate chip cookies? That should last you and I what... three days?

Dan-O said...

The recipe was on the USS Yorktown. That was what was needed in order for EACH sailor to get @ 3 cookies a day. I had to take a picture of it though, I love my cookies.

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

According to my calcualtions, and, because I have THAT much time on my hands, I ran that lil' recipe thru my handy dandy recipe builder......

3,055,000 calories....now, boys, if you were to consume all those, you would only gain a mere 436 pounds....each. Not bad for 10,000 cookies, ay?

I think you guys should try it. That would be sweet ass. I'll help cook. Then, when you get to go on the Today show and talk to hunky Matt Lauer, I can go with you and talk about my contribution to this little project. So, are ya in??