Thursday, August 17, 2006

Dumb

Harry: slamming the door "I lost my job today."
Lloyd Christmas: "MAAAAAAN, you are one pathetic loser....no offense."
Harry: "No, none taken."

My 2nd workout went very well tonight. I was hoping to go back last night but was still very sore from the first time back. Today was a good day though as far as not having any tightness or soreness.
We started a new job today...I should say we have a new client that bought an old clients abode. It's been very nice and I have missed going there just for the view asa I work. I can't disclose publicly who it is but he is a very important man and the view of downtown is spectacular. If you go to my company's web site www.malanassociates.com, you'll see it there. It also helps when the client is down to earth.
As long as we're on the subject, I can't wait for the football season to begin. College, highschool, pro...I don't care. I can just see the Reds crapping down their legs here in the next several weeks, so it's on to football.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

"I assure you, he is a VERY important man."

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

WHO DEY!

cmeddie said...

AML - you stole my thunder.. :(

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

cmeddie: There's always room for more WHO DEY!