Friday, August 18, 2006

I'm Hit, I'm Hit!!!

Paul : "I usually don't pimp out my friends, but I have a piece of property I'd like to show you."
Moments later-Martin Blank : "Debbies House."
Paul :" Yeah, it kind of crept up on you didn't it?"
Martin Blank : pausing "No, you drove us here."


A great Friday in Dan land. And easy day at work all by myself.... nice and relaxing. So, I get home and begin to make my vanilla protien shake that I make every day before and after work. Keep in mind just yesterday the wife looks at me while I'm making it and about has a coniption fit that I'm not using the lid. It barely goes up the sides and NEVER even comes close to shooting out the top. So I thought I'd spice things up a bit today......throw in an old ice cube to thicken it up a bit, you know? With no lid, I hit the blend mode and an IED goes off in the kitchen. I'm soaked, the walls are splattered, the cieling gets it too. I turn around, and to my horror, the dog's HIT!!!! An innocent by-stander just trying to eat his dinner gets riddled all the way down the side of his body. He takes off and licks his wounds. I'm left to clean the aftermath. Moral to the story, use a lid.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Dude, that was the funniest thing I read all day! Thanks for the mental picture.

PS - Use a lid next time, Geen-yus!

SRR said...

The little woman ain't dumb!! Follow her advice!! Am I ever going to see you guys??? Oh you who cancel plans & never seem to have time for us!! **sniffle sniffle**

cmeddie said...

Um, yea, that poor dog...

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Follow-up to the story: the pooch, now hooked on protein shakes, has gained 15 pounds of muscle.