Friday, August 11, 2006

Headaches


Headaches suck! I've been dealing with one since after my delicious Gyro at lunch. I had to get Tylenol from a clients wife at 2 and took some more on my return home. Nothing is working yet. The big guns will be called upon this evening....... that's right, Danno's friend, Tylenol PM. I'm a little weary of it though tonight since I have to work a rare Saturday and have to be there AT 7:00 AM. Not sure if I'll be too groggy. Will a lack of rest be the cause of headaches???

PS- Just a random pic By Danno

2 comments:

cmeddie said...

Dan, excedrin... nothing else works. And there is Excedrin PM, by the way.

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

When a headache crops up you just need to shout "HELP ME TOM CRUISE." On second thought maybe shouting is the wrong way to go.
BTW, we need to go see the Ricky Bobby movie.