Thursday, August 10, 2006

Saturdays at work

I am so glad that the Giant boheamath of "the Dayton Job" is over, as well as the other job that was driven by the same builder. We can start concentrating on the locals now in full force. It's also nice that with those 2 out of the way, the bosses aren't freaking strung out and at our necks anymore to get things done.
However, I do work a rare Saturday at an electricians house that did the 2 jobs we just wrapped up. He's getting two 50" Plasma screens. It's not a big system by anymeans so I hope things go quickly there. We start at 6:30 AM, and hey......OT is always nice.
I so tired, I need another vacation already. Too bad I had to use half of mine up for my surgery huh? After the 1st of the year I get replenished with 3 weeks paid VACA.........I think I hear Vegas calling me....or maybe a cruise, or San Fran, maybe Miami Beach, ooooohh how about Bermuda Yeah!!!! and there's Charleston again, that's a very cool town, I recommend to anyone interested in just about anything. Germany's always open to me, it's nice to know people in high places, or what about Florence, ITALY..........MMMMMM, mona mi!!!!!
So you see children, the world is at our fingertips. Anyone up for seven years in Tibet? Me neither, I only have 3 weeks.

4 comments:

SRR said...

AHHHH!!!! I miss vacations. ...with Danidice! We should again soon. :-)

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Oh, but you will miss the Dayton job with all its secrecy, excess, early mornings... on second thought that job sucked. I'm gald you're done.

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

I meant glad, I'm glad you're done. Damn dislexia

cmeddie said...

I need a vacation after reading that blog...