Thursday, October 26, 2006

Me again

How has everyone been. Me not so well, the wife and I have been sick over the past week and a half since we got back from the "Fantastic" family vaca we took there a few weeks ago. I am beginning to get back to my hansome self again though. I have never been so irritated with an entire groupo of people in my entire lifetime. It was ok once we had decided what we were doing for the day, but getting out of the house was like pulling teeth. It really would have been ten times better if everyone, or more people had brought their own vehicle. 4 cars and 16 people doesn't make a match. And not to mention the fact that everything had to be overdramatic when something happened or didn't happen. Come on folks, at least eat some birthday cake with me.......uh, ok nevermind, I'll eat 2 pieces and throw it out. I think the greatest part of my trip was seeing Real honest to god black bears walking right out in front of our chalet. It was nature and I love it. Somehow a black bear that can rip your arm off if you get to close to her cubs was more fun than listening to everyone bitch about something or anything.
I'm finished with that now. My computer is still whacked out with something and I think I narrowed it down to something that is attached to a Trojan virus(which is never good, and another reason I haven't had time to get on here). Something called a hacktool.proxy, I dunno. I looked it up last night and it's not a nice bug.
I'm so excited though. Saturday, this saturday, I get to go shoot at some friends. The wife's cousins and friends are all going up to this property on the west side to play a little bit of war and paintball. We did it for a batchelor party this past summer and had a blast. I'm seriously considering buying my own gun. If this becomes a regular thing, which it looks like is happening, a rental is like $50. I would have done it twice now and a gun is like $150 or something like that. I have to look at Dick's website to see for sure. Anyway, I think Frisch's is on it's way home now so I must be off.
And Q, this Sunday morning, I'll be prepping for my run for you on Thanksgiving. I'm running it twice, one for you and one for me......YEAH RIGHT, you're enough.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah! Nothing screams "FUN!" like shooting at friends! Which is why I don't have any. :-(

Stephanie said...

By the way, we missed you. It's about time you re-entered the blogosphere.

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

Ah, shooting at your friends. God Bless America!

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Your computer was wearing a Trojan and still got a virus? How did... wait, what?

SRR said...

What better bud could I ask for than to run that 6 miler in my honor? I love you!!! And damn!!! I think we missed your birthday? When can we celebrate with you 'O so busy people?

cmeddie said...

I second AML. Get a mac! ;)