Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Body Guard

This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker, and argue about who killed who...

So we're at the very important Cincinnati man's house yoday and we are getting there in the morning after he leaves. But in his stead will be 1 of his bodyguards at the penthouse staying there w/ us. Now, as we are going up in the elevator, in my mind I'm picturing a Ving Rhames-esque sized black man with a black leather coat and a side-arm. Instead, as he opens the door, the man is no more intimidating than the dad on the hit TV show, ALF. Don't get me wrong, he's a nice enough guy, but if your wanting someone to take a bullet for you, I'd want someone with a little more body mass. I can only hope that the other bodyguard has a little more of an authoritative presence.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Was it just me, or did the dad on ALF totally have everyone else intimidated? Oh, maybe it was just me.... Hmmm.

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Yeah, he freaked me out. He was all short and furry. Oh wait, that was Alf.

cmeddie said...

No I think the studder he had was definately atune to a serial killer. Never underestimate the nimple powers of the mental giant...

p-hahahahahahaha

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

Whats nimple mean?

cmeddie said...

nimble... so i'm upsidedown-lexic...

Will you people leave my spelling, typing and grammar alone. GEEEEsh.

Ernie said...

Kevin Kostner was Whitney Houston's body guard. He isn't that big or intimidating. He took the bullet for her and saved the day. See you have to employ that element of surprise. No one expects that the spindley white boy will rise to the occasion.