Monday, August 28, 2006

Excitement!!!!

Airplane
Capt. : You ever been in a cockpit before?
Joey: No sir, I've never been up in a plane before.
Capt. : You ever seen a grown man naked?

I didn't think I'd ever be this excited about a preseason game but it happened. I woke up this morning all a flutter and it's all I could do not to get on everyones nerves at work. I can't wait to see how Carson Palmer does tonight. I named my beloved hound dog, Palmer, after him. We are getting him a doggy Palmer jersey for Pete's sake(who is Pete anyway?) My day was shortened today which made it even better. I went to the dentist and had a routine cleaning, and all is well in my mouth. My gums look good and I just need to try to pay a smidgen amount more of attention to the way back by my wisdom teeth, it's a pain in the ass but I try and try. Any tips there, Dr. Tooth Decay???? Welcome back Palmer and Pollack. Go get 'em, tigers!!!

8 comments:

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

Wowee Dan-O, you finally commented on my blog. I am honored. I was feeling a little left out there. Tigers? Um, arent they bengals?? Good job on the check-up. I highly recommend the Hummingbird, its a battery operated flosser. Or Glide floss. This is a tough question for me, at the ghetto clinic, no one asks for flossing advice. Keep up the good work on your blog, you are a very consistent blogger recently and I appreciate that unlike some OTHER people whom I wont mention names **coughsteffie/tinacough*

GO BUCKS....oh wait, wrong league.

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

P.S. Um, about that soldier boy....

HAHA!!

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

WOOOHOOO! Go Palmer, he kicked ass!
WHO DEY!

Stephanie said...

Football. [yawn]

How's that for a post, you big dentist whiner!

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

Back off steffie! That post was sizzlin'!!

cmeddie said...

Um, fo REAL CP rocked my ass last night. And how about my boy Housh??? I mean COME ON... So glad the season ticket money went to good use. (See, I obviously have more in common with Soldier boy.)

SRR said...

Dan-O...did the dentist notice your little teeth?

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

oooohhhhh....good one RR? I almost forgot. Well, did they??