Saturday, August 26, 2006

By Jove I think he's got it!!!


Inigo Montoya: " You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

I am a copy and pasting FOOL!!!! I am going to try and dabble a bit over the next week. Thanks to The Landlord, I've got a hold on this copy and pasting thing. I was telling our programmer that I worked with today about it, that I learned to copy and paste, and he said that suprisingly, in alot of you're computer seminars, that's the one thing that people just can't grasp sometimes. Hey thanks Mr.Q. You're the greatest!!!

3 comments:

SRR said...

I LOVE THE "Q" thing!!!! You are so sweet! :-)

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

You're welcome my brotha-from-anotha-motha. I thought I was teaching you about html code, not to copy and paste. But indeed, copying and pasting is a glorious thing. As long as you got something from it, it's all good. Let me know if you ever need a little refresher, or if you want to fall any further down the rabbit hole.

BTW: Who's your buddy? Doesn't he just POP?!

cmeddie said...

My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.