Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Dinner was excellent tonight


Lancelot: "Look my leige!!!!"
Arthur: "Camelot!!"
Galahad: "Camelot!!"
Lancelot: "Camelot!!"
Patsy: "It's only a model."
Arthur: "SHH!!!"

The wife made up this pasta dish tonight that was excellent. Bowtie noodles with all fresh vegatables (carrots, broccoli, onions, garlic). It was so good, I wish I would have taken a picture of it, it was really pretty too. I could take a picture of it later but I don't think it would look as pretty.
I'm getting charged. My buddie that is over in Iraq right now gets home around the 9th of Sept.
He's the one pretty much in the center of the picture next to the Iraqi in the white gown. This was taken next to the Tigris river. He can't wait to get here since he is a big beer drinker and they have ZERO alcohol over there. So whenever he gets in and we decide on drinking nights, I'll give a shout out. By the way, he's a company Cmdr. in the US Army, and he's single with a 2004 Corvette so if there are any single ladies out there interested, let me know and I'll see what I can manage. When he gets here. Yeah, I guess that makes me his pimp.

5 comments:

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

Dude, Dan, A BEER LOVING SOLDIER ??? Are you kidding me? Screw your dinner, HE sounds delicious. Not a fan of corvettes, but I guess I can sacrifice for a hottie in UNIFORM!!! Q has my number. I still dont know what Q stands for that kind of pisses me off. Whatever. Pimp solider boy my way! CHEERS!!!

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Mmmm, delicious pasta and hunky soldiers. Your post makes my mouth water. Wait, what?

cmeddie said...

I am with lqandlord AND tooth on this one.

Dan-O said...

Who wants him more???

cmeddie said...

um, I can totally take Molly!