Thursday, September 07, 2006

Irate!!!!!

Michael Corleone: "Fredo, you're my older brother and I love you, but don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again. Ever."


Sorry to bring you guys down on this one, but I get pissed off every time I think or hear about this topic. I am speaking of the 3 year old Marcus Fiesel who was MURDERED several weeks ago. I keep up to speed on what's going on in the world by listening to talk radio on my headset during the day. And when the News breaks in every so often, and I hear of new findings by the police, other investigators, and the county coroner, I get so furious. I can't yell out loud because there are others working around me. The boy was taped up with packing tape, hands bound, and wrapped in a blanket, stuffed in a closet with the A/C turned off for 2 days in 95 degree heat. Who does this? And the real mother is another issue. This fat ass has taken the system and made it her lifestyle. All she had to do is get a doctor to give her a medical/mental disability label, and she's off to the races. She doesn't have to work because of it, she gets tax money, our money!!!!!!!!.....for those responsible enough to work, and she feels even more incentivised to have THREE children, all of which were fathered by a different man, AND she gets money for them.....Guess what, apparently she's pregnant again! Where does this stop?! He was a paycheck, and I'm sure many others are treating these kids as paychecks. This child, if he lived on, would probably never experienced childhood, even in a foster home because the Carrolls recieved money also from being foster parents. Again, a paycheck. AND she has a class action lawsuit for 5 million because she claims she wanted to regain custody soon, she was turning her life around. A(When have we heard this one before??? Ummmm, let's see everytime a drug deal goes bad.) So, AGAIN, in death even, the child is a paycheck. She, not once, attempted to set up visiting arangements to see this child she"loved".

Anyway, he was suffocated, doused with gasoline, burned, doused several more times, set on fire several more times, and whatever wasn't burned was put in a bag and dumped in the Ohio river. And then had the gaul to use the system AGAIN and have a massive search for a child they knew they killed. These mother fuckers need a pounding, BAD.


I bust my ass, to get what money I have, I pay for my own medical/dental insurance, my house, my food, .....and when I go to the doctor, I have to pay even more(co-pay). These people<----yes, that is a class of people, get medical, dental, AND legal representation, whenever they feel they need it(not only when a crime is committed by them) all of which has been labeled as FREE. Well, it's not free, nothing is free. The money comes from somewhere, and it's not the sky, it comes out of all of OUR pay. These people see an incentive for being unresponsible, with no job, and a promise of steady money by having more and more children. Sounds like a pretty good deal doesn't it? Everyone's a victim. It's easier to point a finger than to take responsibility for yourself. I mean to have someone take care of you for the rest of your life. I'm done, I've got other shit to do tonight.

6 comments:

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

you and tina need to be prosecutors on this one Dan-o. Why havent i heard anything about this other than from you 2?

I dont understand how people sleep at night from milking the system. I have panic attacks if I dont have my car and house paid up a couple months in advance. People suck. thats the moral of this, and well, most stories.

Stephanie said...

No comments from me, as of yet, because I was waiting for my insane laughter to die down when I heard that the birth mother filed her lawsuit.

Now, here's the thing. The little boy wasn't too much better off with HER, than he was with the Carrolls. In the Enquirer article on Sunday, the kid's house had feces scattered about (?!), and the occupants of the house were flea-bitten. In fact, on one of many visits to the house, officers asked her where the animals were. They didn't HAVE any animals. So I'm seriously doubting that the child would have met a much sunnier fate under her parenting style.

But even if she were an okay parent (which invalidates the rest of this argument, because were she an "okay" parent, the child would never have been in foster care to begin with), what's the point of money and a lawsuit? I mean, I understand wanting the agency to simply say, "You know, they lied to us, and we didn't do the research that would have exposed them, thus preventing the placement." I do get that. But the money... what is the money for? Would any amount bring the child back? Obviously not. Are the Carrolls ever going to be able to cough up that much? Not unless they start shitting twenties. And ultimately, it was the Carrolls who killed him. So let the justice system work those 2 wastes of space over, but the lawsuit is almost passe.

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

The real question is who is she sueing? If it is the Carrols, she is stupid. If it is the government foster placement system, she is stupid like a fox.
The whole lot of 'em need to be drug out into the street and shot.

Dan-O said...

The lawsuit is against the county of Clermont and the company who sponsored the foster placement. And the sick thing is, that in the eyes of the law, she will probably win because she is the birth mother.
And yes,Steph, I totally agree that if the birth mother were doing her job CORRECTLY, this all would have never happened.

Dan-O said...

And is my new picture up by the way? I looked far and wide for a picture that struck my mood at the moment and my new position in life right now. That's right, I am the Godfather.

cmeddie said...

AMEN. Maybe i should have gone with my original plan and been a lawyer.

The mother's lawsuit, was INSANE. And her is what is the worst - - - I heard this lawsuit was connected to MY PARENTS lawyer when Eddie died. His "big name" gets him lawsuits that should be dealt with by people who care, not just where he knows there will be a settlement and he gets money.

To me, he is the WORST take-advantager in the whole thing, and he's already rich!