Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Mogwai



Ulysses Everitt McGill: Well, isn't this place just a geographical oddity. Two weeks from everywhere.

That's right, straight out of the Gremlins movies, Mogwai. The small furry creature, Gizmo. That's what the two cute furry little Cockapoo's looked like today at the clients house I was at. How much work did you get done Dan? Not much. They are puppies from the same littler and are only 2 months old. Luckily my tasks today involved sitting on the floor and making up ends for the video distribution. SO I had the said Mogwai's both in my lap and fighting, wrestling with each other, then me, then sleeping for about a half an hour, then both awakening and realizing there was no wrestling going on, and wrestling ensued once again.
Olive and Palmer say: "No more animals Danno. No more. We are the chosen ones."

7 comments:

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

I think the link of your icon died. Post the photo you like on your own blog then use that link.

Stephanie said...

Awwww.... I wuv the wittwe kitty-cat and puppy-wuppy!!! They're so cute!!!

(Ahem)

Sorry.

Dan-O said...

No, AML, I just changed it, that's all. Keepin' it real

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

Ew, cats. YUCK!!!

Stephanie said...

You changed your icon to a little red X that indicates there's no picture? Way to keep it real.

Dan-O said...

well, it is a picture of two guys drinking in my blog. I'll try another.

cmeddie said...

Looking at your blog made me sneeze.

Stupid allergies