Wednesday, September 13, 2006

TIME OUT!!!!


Bobby Boucher "I like college and I like football, and I'm gonna keep doing them both because they make me happy........And I like Vicki Vallencourt, and she showed me her boobies, and I like them too."

Sorry I missed the last quote so I had to make it up with a good one. So how is everybody? I feel great today, I really do. I don't know what the deal was with me today. Last night the wife was pissed at me because all I've been doing over the past few days is watching sports"HELLOOOOO, the start of a new football season+the Reds still hanging on hope for a playoff spot." But I went to bed and woke up this morning, feeling great. I don't know if I had a Come-to-Jesus over night in my dreams, but I kind of felt a little guilty.......nahhhhh, not me. Maybe though. I like sports, and when I can't physically be there, I like to watch sports on TV. But I do have a wife now, right, as I was LISTENING to the Reds game in extra innings last night as I lay in bed(I thought this would be semi-productive on my need for rest and need for sports)I know, it's terrible, but I was tired and I wanted to know the outcome, so if I did fall asleep, at least subliminally I'd know the score. Hey Doc., any suggestions on how to split the time or even combine the 2. I thought of slipping her some pills as I watched the game while she sits next to me for the first half an hour or so, just so she can fall asleep with me, and that way we can be together AND I have sports. Probably not too cool though. Maybe I'll just have to suck it up and ACTUALLY spend some"quality time" with her. Yeah, I suppose that will be the best way to handle it. I'll save the pills for plan B.
The above is a pic with me and the ring bearer Blake from the wedding(obviously). I've been trying to get it posted, but for some reason, up until now, it wouldn't.

4 comments:

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

Heres my idea...when you watch sports, keep pointing out how hot all the guys' asses look. Maybe that will keep her interested. Or, have her place a couple bets, that will DEFINITELY keep her interested. I am now a sports bet-aholic, in addition to my other "-aholic" tendencies.

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

I agree with iheart, having money on the game definately increases interest. Although you may be out of the frying pan and into the fire with that one.

Try deleting your cookies and files under tools--> internet options, if blogger ever doesn't let you post a pic.

Stephanie said...

Why don't you step into my office, and we'll discuss your problem. I'll mull it over and post tomorrow, as I have a raging headache this evening.

cmeddie said...

That is the cutest picture ever. I say we need to get all non-sports loving chicks in a room, and accidentally hypnotize them. I was at the game, by the way and sat there (unlike most of my friends) until LaRue's HR.

NICE.

I also have a theory about making women more interested in sports that has SOMETHING to do with Toothy's comment. Just wait until the day i launch my website!

And the real answer to the problem is Give Up on the Reds, you are just setting yourself up for disappointment. (If you can't tell, I was also at the 10-0 game.)

Cute pic, by the way.