Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Boss' Christmas Gift


Ohhh how happy is the Dan-o. He's soooo happy!!! The 2 boss' gave me and another senior co-worker of mine a 50" LG plasma dispaly for our yearly gift this year. The other guys got tv's too but they recieved 42" TV's. Still very nice sets. So if you all are good, I may let you come visit the new TV sometime.
Now that I look at it, I'm not sure if this is the same one. It's like a newborn baby, they all look a little bit the same when they come out of the box. But still, it's'a very nice'a.
So happy to be me. la la la la la la.

11 comments:

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

wow! nice boss. i got jack shit for christmas. 50 inches of it too.

Stephanie said...

Soooo much better than a newborn, because TVs don't cry, they don't shit their diapers, and they don't grow to be teenaged pieces of sarcastic shit who stay out past their curfew then return your car without refilling the gas tank!

cmeddie said...

Did you just say your boss gave you 50 inches?

I must have read that wrong...

SRR said...

No more bad things to say about him now, huh??? GREAT new profile pic baby doll!!

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

A much better gift than a boot in the patoot for Christmas. I shall visit for some viewing soon.

Spacecake said...

Niiiiiiice. Mom is my boss. Well, when I happen to work. And I didn't get anything for this year. So, you've got a nice boss. Or maybe I'm just a crappy worker? Lies. I might just tell mom/boss too much about what I think of my job XD

lol.

Happy to be you. Yup.

Spacecake said...

Oh, n' a Happy New Year!

Stephanie said...

Well, since you haven't posted since the 28th, I'm guessing that you and your nice new TV are barricaded inside your house, and you haven't left your couch since then.

That's okay. Neither would I!

Dan-O said...

Computer issues, it's at the guys house I work with. Will be back soon hopefully.

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

dude, f'ing blog alreay. You can rattle off the name of every speaker/TV manufacturer and the instruction manuals for installing said products and give the Consumer Reports on them, but you cant get your lil 'puter to work!!! Come ON!!! Sink your little teef into it!!

Spacecake said...

Yup, I'm with her!!! prettyteeth, that is.