Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hey You Guys!!!

I'm Back, Bigger Badder and Blacker. Sorry Chris Rock, I had to use it. Well the only thing worth writing about since I wrote last, outside of actually getting my boheamoth of a TV setup, is the events of the afternoon of January 9th.
Ms. Olive was resting peacefully as she normally does wherever she wishes. @12 noon, the Mrs. Danno is leaving for work, and as I can only assume, SHE assumed that the cat, Ms. Olive was still resting peacefully. But as she normally does, the cat saw her chance in sneaking out of the house through Mrs. Danno's legs without her noticing. (Ms. Olive sees Mrs. Danno as a pushover me thinks.) The afternoon was a blank to me as I was at work already. I can't imagine what she did outside all day by her lonesome. All I know is when I got home and let out the crazy insane animal (not the most fiersome pic) from his kennel and walked him to the door, when I opened it, there was Ms. Olive, ready to come back in from her days romp outside. I called the Mrs. to let her know of her mishap, and in her most N. Carolinian accent you can think of, and AML you can almost hear it can't you? "But I saw her before I we'ant ou'side".
Any-who, the cat was fine, a little tired and cold, but fine. As I laid on the couch later in the evening, I could almost read her mind as she lay there quietly, dreaming of the daily events with her new neigborhood friends.

4 comments:

cmeddie said...

Welcome back, stranger. Glad to hear little Olive came back!

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Ah yes, I can hear it indeed.
Now that I know how Olive spends her escaped time, I shall have to challenge her to some ping pong.

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

Ew, cats. Yuck.

Stephanie said...

Mrs. Dan-O is a pushover. A cute little, drawlin', cat-losin' pushover!!